If you are dining out for lunch this Thanksgiving, here are some great options to consider. I’ll keep updating this list as I get more information.
Brick & Bottle
- Carving station: Willie Bird Turkey, honey clove roasted ham, prime rib.
- Hot station: butternut squash soup, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, salmon, braised rainbow chard.
- Cold station: deviled eggs, various salads.
- $40 for adults and $17 for children
- Click here for the menu
- 55 Tamal Vista in Corte Madera
- The restaurant is located in the Marketplace shopping center and there’s plenty of parking with 2 handicap spots.
- Prix Fixe traditional Thanksgiving meal, which is $42 for adults and $18 for children.
- You can order from the regular menu as well.
- 223 Town Center in Corte Madera
- There’s plenty of parking and four handicap parking spaces close by.
Left Bank Brasserie
- Prix Fixe 4 course Thanksgiving meal.
- Includes butternut squash soup, persimmon, frisee pomegranate salad and pumpkin pie.
- Select from one of these entrees:
- Roast turkey with mashed potatoes, corn bread stuffing, brussel sprouts, candied yams
- Smoked honey mustard rack of pork with leek and potato gratin, brussel sprouts, apple chutney
- Autumn risotto
- $48 for adults and $20 for children
- click here for the menu
- A few items from the regular menu will be served in the bar.
- 507 Magnolia Avenue in Larkspur
- Street parking is available with one handicap space. There is a large parking lot across the street, which has a handicap space.
- Prix Fixe 3 course Thanksgiving menu
- Turkey entrée and sides
- Pumpkin creme burlee
- You can’t order off the regular menu.
- $55 for adults and $19 for children
- 777 Bridgeway in Sausalito
- Valet parking or metered street parking
Salito’s Crab House & Prime Rib
- Prix Fixe Thanksgiving meal with turkey, stuffing, potatoes and pumpkin pie.
- You can also order from the regular menu.
- $34.95 for adults and $19.95 for children for the Prix Fixe menu.
- click here for Thanksgiving menu
- 1200 Bridgeway in Sausalito
- They have a parking lot and three handicap parking spaces right in front of the restaurant.
- Thanksgiving meal with roast turkey, mashed potatoes, candied yams, haricot vert
- $26.99 for adults and $18 for children
- Starters and pumpkin pie are a la carte.
- You can also order off the regular menu.
- 303 Johnson Street in Sausalito
- Parking is in a metered lot near the restaurant. The restaurant is on the 2nd floor, which you can access via stairs or an elevator.