To help with holiday shopping, I’ll share gift ideas for older adults over the next few weeks. First on the list are Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker V-Strap shoes, which were originally recommended by my dad’s podiatrist. My dad has worn this style of shoe for the past four years and loves them!
- They look like traditional shoes except they have Velcro straps instead of shoelaces.
- Velcro straps are easy to secure for older adults, especially those with arthritis.
- Velcro straps mean no shoelaces to trip over.
- They are made with slip resistant outer soles.
- They are available in normal, wide and extra wide widths.
- They come in black or white.
What To Note:
- Many stores carry the lace up version of this shoe but can order the Velcro style.
- We purchased these shoes at ArchRival Sports in Marin and they were great at finding the right fit.
Photo Credit: Online Shoes.com