I just finished week one of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). And yes, I managed to post daily as the challenge calls for. At the end of the first week, here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- Readers and friends have been so supportive in my pursuit to post daily. A big heartfelt thank you!
- I was right. Posting daily is freeing. No time to agonize over the perfect word, picture, or headline.
- Stories I thought would make a good post someday actually got written.
- This may sound goofy, but it’s been fun.
- Turkey dinners always drive more traffic than caregiving stories. I get it; everyone needs to eat and not everyone is on the caregiver roller coaster. Hopefully the tips on Where to Order a Prepared Thanksgiving Dinner will save some caregivers time as well.
Thanks for following along in this journey.