This is so exciting. As you know from my post yesterday, I love the TV show My Grandmother’s Ravioli on Cooking Channel. Well, I just read that they are looking for grandparents to feature on next season’s show.
According to Cooking Channel’s website here’s what they are looking for:
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities anywhere in America
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities who can cook delicious dishes
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, eccentric, lovable, sweet, fiery, or even curmudgeonly
- Great families
- Accents and English as a second language not a problem
Here’s the link for more information and to apply: Wanted Grandparents Who Cook. Good luck and what a cool experience.