I know a soap dispenser may not seem like an exciting holiday gift. But, this one from SimpleHuman is amazing. And, please know that I have no affiliation with any of the company’s whose products I write about. I just love the products and think others will as well.
- It’s beautiful, compact and sturdy.
- It has a touchless sensor which automatically dispenses soap when you put your hands under the spout…yes, germ prevention at its best!
- Doesn’t drip.
- The soap comes out of the spout supper fast and in one burst.
- It makes washing hands fun.
- SimpleHuman has several soap dispensers and I like the model featured above since the cylinder, which holds the soap is clear, you know when it needs to be refilled.
- The soap from SimpleHuman works best in the dispenser.
- But, you can use other brands of liquid soap (Dial, EO, Method, Mrs. Meyers, Seventh Generation).
- Don’t use soap with moisturizers, exfoliants, scrubs or foaming soap. They won’t work. Yes, I thought my dispenser was broken until I realized I refilled it with the wrong type of soap.
- The dispenser requires 4 AA batteries, which are not included.
- $39.99 for the 8 fl. oz. dispenser and $44.99 for the 13 fl. oz dispenser
- $6.99 for a 34oz refill pouch of soap.
Photo Credit: SimpleHuman