Shopping for holiday gifts can be challenging, especially when the recipient is a bit older (a.k.a. a senior citizen). Over the next week, I’ll post gift ideas for seniors with a focus on ease of use, safety, age appropriateness and enjoyment. Hope this makes holiday shopping a bit easier for all.
- Tervis Drinkware can be used for hot or cold beverages.
- They are safer than glass or ceramic cups since they won’t shatter into pieces if dropped.
- When used for cold beverages, condensation doesn’t build up like traditional glass cups, which means no sloppy water ring on the table or slippery cup to hold.
- When used for hot beverages, the tumbler gets cozy warm on the exterior (not scalding hot) making it easy to carry.
- Tons of different styles and designs to choose from.
- Dishwasher safe.
- You can customize a design with a photo and message.
- Consider the 8oz cup or the 16 oz mug, which are easier to carry and drink from for seniors.
- Lids are a great accessory ($4) to keep beverages hot or cold longer and avoid spills.
- When first drinking hot beverages be careful not to burn yourself.
- For seniors who like cocktails, Tervis makes shaker lids and an ice bucket.
- Check Tervis.com for special offers.
Photo Credit: Tervis Tumbler